Workplace Health & Safety Commitment Policy
At Uluru Segway Tours we acknowledge our duty of care and are committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our staff, guests, visitors and the community.
It is our aim to achieve this by adopting a planned and systematic approach to the management of health and safety in the workplace.
The objectives of this policy are:
- Promote a safe work environment through safe systems of work;
- Management, staff, guests and visitors receive the appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision they need to safely carry out their responsibilities;
- All potential hazards and risks to health, safety and environment are assessed and where they cannot be eliminated, are effectively controlled and the measures to control hazards are regularly monitored and evaluated for effectiveness;
- Consultation engages all relevant stakeholders on work health and safety related matters that may affect the health and safety of our staff, guests and visitors, and community;
- Making sure we have the necessary information and where applicable external resources to meet legislative and industry safety standards;
- Support provision for workers to stop work if concerns for Health & Safety.
This policy is reviewed every two years or earlier if there are changes in legislation, or changes to our procedures.